IU Health's new hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and it's generating quite a buzz in the medical community. The new facility will be a state-of-the-art hospital that will provide high-quality medical care to patients in the region. The new hospital will be a full-service facility, offering a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, maternity care, surgical services, and cancer care. The hospital will also have a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, which will provide specialized care for premature and critically ill newborns.
In addition to the new hospital, IU Health is also bringing in new doctors and medical professionals to the Fort Wayne area. These doctors will be joining IU Health's existing network of providers in the region, which includes more than 20 hospitals and over 2,000 physicians. The addition of new doctors to the area is a welcome development for the Fort Wayne community. It means that residents will have access to a wider range of medical services and that they'll be able to receive care from some of the best doctors in the country.
The new hospital and the influx of new doctors are a testament to IU Health's commitment to providing high-quality medical care to patients in Indiana and beyond. With the opening of the new hospital, IU Health is poised to become a major player in the Fort Wayne medical community, and it's a development that's sure to be welcomed by patients, doctors, and residents alike.
As a doctor, you have worked tirelessly to achieve your professional goals and now it's time to enjoy the benefits of your hard work. Many lenders offer loan programs that are specifically designed for physicians, residents, dentists, podiatrists, ophthalmologists, and veterinarians. These programs are tailored to address the unique financial and time management needs of medical professionals.
- Available to medical doctors who have a minimum of a M.D., D.O., D.D.S., or D.M.D. degree and an established medical practice Not available for chiropractors
- Available for primary purchases and rate/term refinance
- 15 and 30 year fixed and 30 year ARM products
- Zero down payment with no MI up to $750,000 for purchase only (loan amounts up to $1,250,000 are available with additional criteria). Max loan amount $2,000,000 with 10% down payment.
- Eligible for single family, PUD, low and high rise condo, and modular homes.