5425 S Groveland Drive, Albion
Quality Built by BOB BUESCHER HOMES out of Fort Wayne, IN. This Lakefront Estate has approx 120 feet frontage and Majestic views. The gorgeous NEW HOME is located on a quiet private drive with views of the 2nd & 3rd basin of Big Lake. This home has a gorgeous custom Kitchen, Dining & Great Room is an open concept with views of the lake. Custom built kitchen cabinets plus entertain your around the huge island with a Quartz counter top. If you enjoy cooking you must see the Bosch 5 burner Gas stove top. Please see all 36 photos. The spacious 8x5 walk-in pantry has built-in cabinet & shelves plus a pocket door. The 15x21 concrete patio was finished as well as the custom designed three waved concrete steps down to the other patio areas, beach & fire pit. ***The Master Bedroom is on the main floor with a large walk in closet, a spacious private Bath comes with a large walk in shower. Two additional large bedrooms are upstairs with spacious walk-in closets, the 3rd BR has a walk in attic door and a multi purpose room which could be used as 4th bedroom or a work out room with a view of the lake. *Tiled walk-in shower upstairs & beautiful custom cabinets through out the home. The Den/Office is on the main as well as the 8x6 Laundry Room has built-in cabinets. **Big Lake has 228 acres and it is a ski lake 1-4pm, swimming, fishing, ice fishing, kayaking, canoeing & sailboating, etc. If you would like to live on the lake and have fantastic views you must see this home. You will love this custom built design with an open concept. Approx 35 minutes to Fort Wayne or drive west to Warsaw and Chicago. Enjoy each season while you live like you are on vacation at BIG LAKE just 10 minutes north of Columbia City. This gorgeous home has everything you need even the crawl space and walk down stairs with a concrete floor. Due to the elevation no flood insurance required. Heated 3 car garage. Lennox Furnace. Seller owns the Kinetico Softener (will stay).
- MLS® #202127834
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,176
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Split Br Floor Plan, RV Parking, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, ADA Features, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Firepit, Pocket Doors, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, Irregular, Lake, Waterfront-Level Bank
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market102
- Address5425 S Groveland Drive
- SubdivisionGroveland Park
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- ElementaryWolf Lake
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentTerrie Grabner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 5425 S Groveland Drive, Albion, Indiana (MLS® #202127834)
|Price Reduced from $1,200,000 to $879,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS