6208 Devils Hollow Road, Fort Wayne
It's Traditional meets Contemporary meets Perfect in this Devil’s Hollow Scene Stealer. And it’s rocking our world. With nature as it’s backdrop, this all-brick George Lengacher-built 6,000 sq. ft. finished, 4-BR (plus bonus/craft room + upstairs landing office/homework space), 5-BA, 4-car stunner on a full walk-out basement is nestled on over 2 acres near the end of a cul-de-sac in the coveted Devil’s Hollow subdivision. It’s every inch of high-quality, custom perfection from the minute you enter the two-story faux-painted foyer. The design doesn’t miss a beat in luxury details while still providing a fabulous flow for modern day living. Stunning hardwoods, marble fireplace and foyer flooring, cozy, mahogany-wood paneled office, a swanky half-bath, and a $250K renovated gourmet eat-in kitchen meticulously designed and curated (hello, Italian mosaic tiles!) with butler’s/staging area and gracious custom cabinetry. Upstairs, each en-suite bedroom boasts marble finishes and custom details. A large, open landing with built-ins is perfect for homework/office/living, while 2-story windows allow for continued light and views galore. The large main floor primary bedroom has its own sliders to the graciously sized Trex® deck, continuing the theme of honoring it’s natural setting. The stunning en-suite boasts two closets and custom everything. Light and bright, the 4200 sq. ft. unfinished walk-out lower level is plumbed and prepped for beds, baths, theater room, and storage...and two separate staircases. Everything has been updated or is newer...windows, roof w/gutters and screens, sliders, ground-sourced heat pump, and the list goes on. Outside is where the rubber meets the road…babbling creek, fish pond, mature and meticulous landscape/hardscape, amazing views, breathtaking…all of it. What we love: The two-story family room’s wood ceiling, the blue-slate entry…and did we mention the KITCHEN?
- MLS® #202125029
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,423
- Year Built1992
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-Cathedral, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Garden Tub, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces4
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Heavily Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market120
- Address6208 Devils Hollow Road
- SubdivisionDevils Hollow
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Two, Den
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentLeslie Ferguson
- Listing OfficeRegan & Ferguson Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS