5744 E Smith Drive, Bloomfield
Incredible opportunity to own your own "turn key" cattle ranch! Located in scenic Greene County on 80 +/- secluded acres is your new home! The ranch over walk out basement features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, recently remodeled main floor in 2017, with open floor plan, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, wood floors, family room with fireplace. The lower level has a great family room with a second fireplace, full bath and a large utility room. The home is heated with a wood burning system and there is also a new 10,000W gas generator. Now onto the fun part! This ranch/farm currently runs about 30 head of cattle. It is set up with pasture, feed, shelter and much more. Other features of this property are an amazing above ground pool that has great sun exposure and is heated with the wood burning system. If the pool isn't enough there is also an Old Fashioned "swimmin hole" with a platform! There is a main pole barn for work and storage, other small outbuildings on the property make farm life convenient. The views from the house and property are amazing all year long and every season. The property is fully fenced into different sections and is also a hunters paradise with turkey and deer and other wildlife. Never a need to leave your own home. Please see an attached list for farm equipment included in the sale along with the following: shelving in utility rooms & metal shelving in garage, water softener, built in desk system in bedroom, all pool equipment & accessories, outdoor furniture, hot tub & accessories, gas grill. EXCLUDED are 1 Rose bush, 6 Latvian blk raspberry bushes and a 2' x 2' section of Asparagus.
- MLS® #202048521
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,104
- Year Built1950
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- FeaturesRV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Custom Cabinetry, Breakfast Bar, Built-in Desk, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Generator Built-In, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- Lot DescriptionSlope, Irregular, 15+, Pasture, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market124
- Address5744 E Smith Drive
- CountyGreene County
- Zip Code47424
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingPropane, Wood, Other Heating System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEastern Greene Schools
- ElementaryEastern Greene
- MiddleEastern Greene
- HighEastern Greene
- Listing AgentBrian Thompson
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS