2114 E Shore Drive, Culver
Custom Built brick home with amazing views from the East shore of Lake Maxinkuckee. This 4 bedroom 5 bath home boasts cathedral ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and imported mahogany wood throughout. The Main floor has an open concept feel with views of lake from the gourmet kitchen, dining area and living room. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level. The entire upstairs is a master suite with fireplace, large closet, bathroom and loft area. The basement has women's and men's locker rooms, and an extra bedroom. A brick wood burning fireplace can be enjoyed in the basement and also in the living room, along with large wet bars on both levels. The Boat house at the waters edge is great for entertaining with a bathroom and kitchen area. Enjoy 75ft of lake views, well manicured landscaping, all while listening to 100ft of waterfall. There are 2 single car garages plus an additional 2 car garage that allows for 25ft of buildable space on the south side of the home. This property is located across the street from the Country Club which is convenient to enjoy a round of golf or admire the wildlife that also enjoys the course. This home is a must see, just too much to mention with this beautiful home.
- MLS® #202034634
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,243
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StatusBack on Market
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Jet Tub, Landscaped, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Garage-Heated, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-Tray, Chair Rail, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Laundry-Chute, Natural Woodwork, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Lake, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Listing AgentSuzann Mclaughlin
- Listing OfficeBINKLEY REAL ESTATE
- Address2114 E Shore Drive
- CountyMarshall County
- Zip Code46511
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Wood Burning, Basement
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement
- DistrictCulver Community Schools Corp.
Price Change History for 2114 E Shore Drive, Culver, Indiana (MLS® #202034634)
|Status Changed from Active to Back on Market||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS