16814 Tonkel Road, Leo
Truly an unmatched property that it is sure to please the most sophisticated of tastes. Stunning architecture, incredible design, exquisite materials, superb finishes, a coveted location and out of this world sweeping home site with commanding panoramic views. The floor plan is distinguished by open living/dining areas that flow to outdoor dramatic views from the terrace overlook. Accommodations also feature highest end custom Dutch Made dovetailed cabinetry all through the home, four commercial grade refrigerators, Electrolux chef’s level appliances, three sinks in the kitchen, laundry room/craft center with built-in custom wrapping center, 8 ft custom panel solid wood doors, intricate built-ins and crown molding throughout, three stunning custom fireplaces, private vault room in the lower level with 6 in solid concrete walls, massive custom en suite with oversized walking shower and heated flooring, commercial level Lutron lighting everywhere, entire home surround sound system, security system with cameras surrounding the property, 3 high level geothermal HVAC systems with multiple zones to control each area’s temperature, a butler’s pantry with a double sink for prepping for all kinds of entertaining, and a private linen closet off the dining room. The expansive patio and outdoor living space is perfect for mingling, entertaining or relaxing. The home's spectacular façade presents an unforgettable first impression as it towers up a slight slope allowing for stunning views of the homesite and lakes. Hand forged iron balusters line the sweeping stairways to further the views and lifestyle. From the custom chef’s kitchen to the mahogany flooring all details exude world-class craftsmanship. This residence has it all. Recent high-end construction of the lower level includes a home theater, wine cellar, gym/yoga studio, a ball room area, and a 1,300 sqft unfinished space that can easily be suited for bedrooms 4 and 5 or any other additional room you desire. Living at its finest, just minutes to Parkview Memorial Hospital, YMCA, Pufferbelly Trail, shopping and more, all nestled within the award-winning Leo Schools. Private oasis in close proximity of everything.
- MLS® #202030100
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,330
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Patio Open, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Kitchenette, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Great Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Jet/Garden Tub, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Smart Home
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description6-9.999, Water View, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market86
- Address16814 Tonkel Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46765
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Family Rm, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentEric Thrasher
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Price Change History for 16814 Tonkel Road, Leo, Indiana (MLS® #202030100)
|Price Reduced from $1,949,900 to $1,899,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS