2620 Clay Lick Road, Nashville
Stunning 55 acre Brown Co Estate is only minutes from Brown County State Park, downtown Nashville, and the brand new distillery. Included in the sale is the home, barn/venue, guest cabin, and fish house/cabin. The custom built 6,200 finished sqft home features master bedroom on the main level, gourmet kitchen, indoor lap pool, stone fireplaces, covered front porch, decks, back-up generator, walkout basement, and 3 car attached garage. The home overlooks the beautiful 3 acre Serenity Lake. Stocked with game fish the lake also features a fish house that comfortably sleeps 2, has a wood stove and rustic amenities. Additionally there is a totally remodeled 1880's 2 bed 1 bath guest cabin along with an impressive barn/venue constructed from 1870's wood/cabin. This structure features a bedroom, full custom bath, an awesome kitchen, and a custom office. It also features a work shop and boat storage. Whether soaking in the hot tub, overlooking the lake, wetting the line and landing monster Large Mouthed Bass, this property has loads of use, enjoyment and other possibilities. The perfect set-up for a family compound or home/business. The barn is a custom built masterpiece with office, garage, kitchen, full bath and bedroom. The guest cabin has been remodeled with 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and bath, hot tub and fire place. The fish house can sleep two and has a wood stove, dock and is screened in. The whole package gives one a lot of options for use. It truly a unique and magical property.
- MLS® #202024497
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,184
- Year Built2002
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAdj to State/Natnl Forest, Ceiling-9+, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Built-In Bookcase, Central Vacuum System, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot Description15+, Heavily Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market212
- Address2620 Clay Lick Road
- CountyBrown County
- Zip Code47448
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Starter, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictBrown County School Corp.
- MiddleBrown County
- HighBrown County
- Listing AgentAaron Steele
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Price Change History for 2620 Clay Lick Road, Nashville, Indiana (MLS® #202024497)
|Status Changed from Contingent to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS