2806 Sr 331, Bremen
YOUR OWN PERSONAL COUNTRY ESTATE, SITTING ON 10+ ACRES ON BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GROUNDS, JUST MINUTES FROM THE COUNTY LINE BECKONS YOU. This custom built 6,000 sq foot, 4 bedroom home has it all! Custom kitchen and cabinetry with high end appliances makes this a gourmet chefs dream. For entertaining purposes there's a formal dining room and spacious living room with lots of windows allowing the natural light to shine in. There's a 4 seasons vaulted ceiling sun-room with imported Mexican stone floor and sliding glass doors that open allowing the cool breeze to flow thru. A huge main floor Master bedroom with a gas fireplace opens to the patio with it's hot tub which is included. The lower level features a large 40 x 16 family room with a built in entertainment system and surround sound (included in sale), bar area and a hidden safe-room and theater/exercise room. THE OUTSIDE WILL CAPTIVATE YOUR SENSES WITH ITS STONE FIREPLACE, SWIMMING POND WITH WATERFALL, SUNKEN FULL SIZE BASKETBALL/TENNIS COURT. THERE'S A HISTORICALLY REGISTERED COVERED BRIDGE THAT STRETCHES OVER THE YELLOW RIVER AND THE 3+ STALL GARAGE/POLE BARN IS HEATED WITH AN UPSTAIRS AREA THAT WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT MAN RETREAT. A magnificent property, conveniently located outside the hustle of urban living, but still only minutes to Notre Dame, South Bend and shopping.
- MLS® #202021112
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,893
- Year Built1996
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Open, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Formal Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Balcony, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Court-Basketball, Court-Tennis, Firepit, Porch Screened
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 10-14.999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market172
- Address2806 Sr 331
- SubdivisionEastwood Estates
- CountyMarshall County
- Zip Code46506
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Stone, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement
- DistrictBremen Public Schools
- Listing AgentDennis Bamber
- Listing OfficeCressy & Everett- Elkhart
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS