4608 E State Road 164, Jasper
The house with the beautiful zoysia grass (low maintenance and weed control) between Jasper and Celestine will catch your eye! You will find a meticulous landscaped 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick home nestled on top of the hill with 3.47 acres. This home is "clean as a pin" and soooo well maintained. Owner has added some personal touches you will notice immediately as you enter the "cool" painted door. The living room has a foyer, great floor to ceiling picture window and a bedford stone fireplace. The natural light in this home is wonderful! It has a galley kitchen and great dining room space. The covered adjoining patio provides the perfect space for outdoor dining. There is a wonderful "spa" renovated bathroom. The three bedrooms have original hardwood floors with the master tucked in the corner. All closets are lined with cedar. The added bonus is the full finished basement with bar, plenty of recreation space and a family room with a brick wood burning fireplace plus a detached shed is awaiting you outside. No water and sewer bills here! The well pump, pressure tank and piping was replaced in 2019. The furnace/AC were installed in 2016. With immediate possession, start enjoying rural living at it's best!
- MLS® #202018536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,184
- Year Built1960
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Closet(s) Cedar, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Kennel
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, 3-5.9999
- WindowsStorm Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market5
- Address4608 E State Road 164
- CountyDubois County
- Zip Code47546
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Vinyl, Parquet
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement
- DistrictNortheast Dubois County School Corp.
- ElementaryNortheast Dubois
- MiddleNortheast Dubois
- HighNortheast Dubois
- Listing AgentTama Stemle
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Local
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS