1625 County Road 13, Waterloo
Welcome to Hidden Meadow! Follow the winding driveway to your own 23-acre oasis that boasts its own private/stocked pond, a fabulous 60 x 40 two-story barn (w/office, full bath and work room), storybook garden shed, meditation garden, and firepit area, but where the real main attraction is a meticulously crafted and artfully designed custom Timber Frame home. The breathtaking 6500 sq. ft., 4 BR, 3.5 BA Timber Frame home features a 30’ wood plank cathedral ceiling, double staircase, superior quality and high-end details throughout, and amazing architectural features at every turn. The main floor layout is ideal for family living and entertaining w/open concept kitchen and family room, brick and stone fireplace flanked by two sets of French doors to the outdoor patio, a formal dining room, and a bar area – ideal for entertaining. The main floor also features a guest bedroom w/private ensuite, gracious laundry room, mudroom (with dog washing area!), ½ bath, fabulous screened porch (overlooking nature galore!) and a 3-car garage with new epoxy floor, fresh paint, and custom storage. The first of two fabulous stairways off the foyer leads to a home office w/ vaulted/beam trimmed ceiling & enormous windows w/ serene views of the property. A second office also boasts aerial views of the main level & has private doors to the upper level deck. The stairs on the opposite side of the foyer lead to a bedroom wing featuring a 3rd bedroom w/lofted den + custom built-ins. You’ll love the new spectacular master suite w/ cathedral ceiling + ensuite w/walk-in tile/glass shower. The walk-out lower level features a great room w/wood burning stove, stunning brick fireplace, gracious entertaining room for gaming tables, a bar/kitchenette area, tiered theater room (don’t miss the stunning stained glass built-ins!), exercise room, 4th bedroom, updated full bath and french doors to an outdoor fireplace with views of the backyard paradise. The barn is to-die-for w/office, full bath, office, and woodworking room (heated & AC), 3 garage bays + generator. And a storybook, fully insulated garden shed (with electricity) and running water to the garden area is just steps from the main house. This amazing property is located just 20 minutes from NW Fort Wayne & Parkview Regional Medical Center. You don’t want to miss this amazing property and home…where free time is filled with quality-time and a lifetime of memories starts now.
- MLS® #202018237
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,504
- Year Built2002
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Porch Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Stand Up Shower, Workshop, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Hot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot Description15+, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market8
- Address1625 County Road 13
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46793
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingPropane, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning Stove, Gas Log, Basement
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryCountry Meadow
- Listing AgentLeslie Ferguson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS