4720 Aspenglow Lane, Fort Wayne
THIS HOME HAS AN ACCEPTED OFFER AND IS ACCEPTING BACKUP OFFERS. This home has a covered front porch with plenty of room for a bench or chairs. The living room and dining room are open to each other and both have an abundance of windows. A half bath and kitchen pantry lead to this home's kitchen with a rustic breakfast bar and shelving. There is plenty of counter space for cooking & baking prep, along with an attractive backsplash and under cabinet lights. The back door in the kitchen leads to a stamped concrete patio and private backyard (6' wooden privacy fence). There is also a firepit and hard-wired outdoor gas grill. Upstairs, a roomy loft acts as a 2nd living area with ceiling fans and pony wall. This is a great space to watch TV, gaming or school work. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling/ceiling fan, large walk-in closet and ensuite with separate jetted tub, stand up shower and dual sinks. Two other bedrooms are also upstairs - both with nice size closets. The laundry area is conveniently located upstairs and is close to the home's second full bath and linen closet. This home is has a sound system and the stereo control unit in the living room is included in the sale. The attached 2-car garage has a bump out for the homes heating/ac and water heater, pegboard to hang tools and epoxy floors. This home has great curb appeal and is close to the community walking trails -- ideal for biking, walking and jogging to Morgan Creek's common area and ponds.
- MLS® #202017867
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,915
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Jet/Garden Tub, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Built-In Speaker System, Ceilings-Vaulted, Near Walking Trail
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market17
- Address4720 Aspenglow Lane
- SubdivisionMorgan Creek
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46808
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- Listing AgentHeather Regan
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Price Change History for 4720 Aspenglow Lane, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #202017867)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS