1425 N Ridgeway Drive, Ellettsville
Your search for a new home will be over the instant you enter this updated home in Maple Woods addition. Enjoy plenty of space in this 5-bedroom, 3.5 bath home on .61 acres with beautiful mature trees and a pool that is ready for summer fun! With too many updates to list here (see attached) you will find this home very well equipped and meticulously maintained. On the main floor enjoy a large open eat-in kitchen, living room, family room with a gas fireplace, laundry, and a half-bath. Upstairs there is a master bedroom suite with bath. This master bath features a beautiful tiled shower. Three additional bedrooms and another full-bath are also on this upper level. The large full-basement offers a recreation room, bedroom, full-bath, and a workshop / workout room that has a double-door entrance to the outside. Let the party begin outdoors where you can entertain the whole family with a large deck around an above ground pool that is open now and ready for the summer. When not in the pool, lounging is easy across the large 1000+ sqft deck. Also outdoors is a fenced dog run equipped with artificial turf for low maintenance. Do not miss the opportunity to call this home yours. It won’t last long!
- MLS® #202017301
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,989
- Year Built1979
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Firepit, Storm Doors, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Block
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Irregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Doors
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market13
- Address1425 N Ridgeway Drive
- SubdivisionMaple Woods
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47429
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log, Fireplace Insert, Ventless
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentJulie Booze
- Listing OfficeCobblestone Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS