3909 E Bennington Boulevard, Bloomington
This idyllic 2-story home is beautifully landscaped and surrounded by a story book white picket fence. The quality construction and attention to detail is apparent throughout and current owners have added many improvements. The renovated kitchen boasts a new 4-foot picture window above the sink, overlooking the backyard and pool, new stainless steel appliances, including a duel fuel range/oven, beautiful granite countertops and a pantry including a coffee station complete with a pot filler! An open concept incorporates the kitchen, breakfast room and main level family room. The breakfast room is surrounded by windows, bathing it in natural light and new, 8-foot French doors open onto the deck. The main level family room has a wall of windows and a gas fireplace. There is a formal dining room, a light filled office, renovated half bath on the main level. Stunning cherry hardwood floors, 10-inch baseboards, wainscoting, custom crown molding, built-ins, lovely chandeliers, coffered ceilings and plantations shutters are just some of the details that add architectural interest. The massive master bedroom has its own gas fireplace and built-in coffee station/wet bar. There is a large walk-in closet providing extra storage space in addition to abundant space for clothing and a separate cedar closet. Three other large bedrooms are on the second floor. One is an en-suite and the other two share a hall bathroom. There is a large 5th bedroom/bonus room on the 3rd level. The lower level family room has a third gas fireplace and features a wet bar with full sized refrigerator and an area for a table. This room opens onto a private patio. The lower level also has a flex room and a full bath. The laundry room features beautiful custom cabinets and a folding table. The outdoors can be enjoyed in the screened porch and back deck, that overlook the inviting swimming pool, hot tub, and beautifully landscaped backyard. The oversized 3-car garage offers extra storage space. Gentry Honours is situated on Bloomington’s desirable eastside and is convenient to everything!
- MLS® #202017098
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,170
- Year Built1999
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleNew England
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Central Vacuum System, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Guest Quarters, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Bar, Built-in Desk, Closet(s) Cedar, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorCement Board
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market15
- Address3909 E Bennington Boulevard
- SubdivisionGentry Honours
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Three +, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentRon Plecher
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS