2930 Black Goose Boulevard, Fort Wayne
Quality Buescher built in desired Grey Oaks. No city taxes. Near newer grade and middle schools in prestigious SWAC school district. From the awesome pond lot, you will enjoy sunsets from your vaulted sun room or patio. The front elevation is Craftsman style with a large open porch. Nice sized foyer with wood flooring. GR with stylish fp opening to spacious kitchen & oversized dining nook. The fantastic kitchen features Zehr built cabinets, huge working island w/granite countertops, eating bar, gas cooktop, built-in oven, microwave and big walk-in pantry w/pocket door & coffee station. Both the kitchen and dining nook have wood flooring. Private 1st flr master suite has crown molding, ceiling fan plus a hollywood master bath with double vanities, separate stool area, tiled walk-in shower and a huge 13'x6' walk-in closet. All closets throughout the home are professionally trimmed. Open stairs to both levels. Enter from the 3 car garage and will find a nice sized mudroom area w/cubbies & a sitting bench and very large laundry room with washer and dryer remaining, cabinetry, large folding counter. Upstairs has a big 8'x18' bonus area for office or den use, 3 spacious BRs all w/direct bath access and walk-in closets. Off the upstairs hall is a large walk-in linen closet and huge walk-in totally floored attic. The daylight bsmt area is very open and plumbed for a full bath. Being a one owner home, this beautiful property has had very little wear and tear. Average gas $74/month and average electric $83/month.
- MLS® #202017097
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,883
- Year Built2016
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Attic Storage, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market14
- Address2930 Black Goose Boulevard
- SubdivisionGrey Oaks
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Unfinished, Daylight
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentCraig Martin
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS