11923 Indigo Drive, Fort Wayne
Imagine 3546 sq feet of finished space plus 1504 sq. ft in the unfinished basement to design in ways to meet your needs . From the front door you can Head back to the kitchen or turn left and enjoy the large formal living room that flows into the dining Room and then into the bright, light and open Kitchen and family room . There is a first floor den which is currently used as a 5th bedroom convenient to a full bath just around the corner . There is also a main level laundry area for your convenience . Beautiful hardwood floors add a gleam of beauty & quality . Further updates include the 2nd floor Master w/ updated bath w/ tub , walk in shower , new vanity,lighting and tile flooring . BEST of all is the Open updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances , New tiled floor, wonderful cooking island or pull up chairs for study time . Kitchen area is Open to the family room featuring one of 3 fireplaces , eating area , and a wall of windows overlook the private back yard. You will love the flagstone terrace complete w/ Fire pit for year round entertaining or to just relax under the party lights. The exterior has been recently repainted as has most of the main level. There is a neighborhood pool and Club House , 16 acre lake w/ a 1 mile walking path around the lake. Close to citywide Trails , restaurants , highway 69 and Lutheran Hospital Campus.
- MLS® #202016698
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,546
- Year Built1978
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Swimming Pool
- FeaturesCable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Formal Dining Room, Custom Cabinetry, Built-In Bookcase, Firepit, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market16
- Address11923 Indigo Drive
- SubdivisionBittersweet Moors
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Basement, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Slab
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentBarbara Sanderson
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS