2009 Championship Drive, Evansville
This is a Custom designed one Owner Ranch Style Home with a very Open floor plan. The custom features and Designer finishes throughout the home are just to numerous to mention in great detail which is exactly what makes this home a "Must to See in Person". Once you step through the front door into the Foyer you will be astounded by the open feeling created by the use of large windows and 14.5' high Ceilings above the main Lining area. The floor coverings throughout the home are either Imported Italian Marble or Porcelain tile including the front & back porches and the garage floor. The Kitchen is conveniently situated between the Formal living & dining areas and the family dining & living areas. The Kitchen features an abundance of Custom made Fehrenbacher cabinets with Silestone counters and built-in Viking Appliances including the following: The Viking glass door wine refrigerator, dishwasher, compactor, disposal, exhaust fan, Gas thermal convection oven with 4 burners & grill as well as a 65 lb ice machine plus there is a Glass Door Sub Zero 650 refrigerator with a bottom freezer. This home offers a split Bedroom Design with the Master Suite and the Guest bedrooms at opposite ends of the home plus there is a very nice Office. The spacious Master Bedroom Suite features 2 walk-in closets with custom shelving and organizers a very nice Private Master Bath with a separate Tub & Shower as well as direct access to a huge covered patio that extends all the way across the rear of the home. Above the Garage "with walk-up access" there is a 33' X 14' area that is 85% finished plus another large storage room. Multiple Heating & Cooling systems including Radiant and Forced Warm Air heat and Central Air along with Pella insulated glass widows and 2" X 6" fully insulated Exterior walls will assurance you that you have all you need in energy efficiency. Please find attached a more complete list of the unique features offered in this home.
- MLS® #202016552
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Security System, Wiring-Smart Home, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Tub and Separate Shower, Garage-Heated, Central Vacuum System, Jet Tub, Jet/Garden Tub
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Glass Windows, Insulated Doors
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market17
- Address2009 Championship Drive
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Multiple Heating Systems, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentRandy Brown
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS