2915 S Olcott Boulevard, Bloomington
Beautifully detailed and solidly built, this stately family home is situated on two landscaped lots. There is a third lot adjacent and it is included in the sale. This one owner, custom built home was built with attention to every detail. The rooms are large and tastefully designed, the windows are high end Weather Shield and the trim work and detail are simply magnificent. The master bedroom is on the main floor and has an attached master bath with custom shower and jetted garden tub. There is a large walk-in closet and three built in custom wardrobes in the master bedroom. The master suite is a place you might not want to leave! The rest of the main floor is also home to the gourmet kitchen, large family room, cozy living room and stately study. There is a laundry room on the main level and it includes a large mud room with custom built lockers for everyone's belongings. The main floor also boasts two full masonry wood-burning fireplaces and two half baths for guests. A delightful screened in porch overlooks the pool and extensive back yard. The downstairs basement level includes a guest room with full bath and a very large rec room for billiards, ping-pong, workout equipment and all kinds of entertaining possibilities. There is a well-appointed kitchenette and a large home theater. The 33 x 17 unfinished storage room will hold everything you can possibly need to store. The basement 'walks out' onto an expansive patio with entertainment space and various seating clusters. The in-ground pool is private, well-maintained and enhanced by mature landscaping. The upper floor has four bedrooms, two connected by a Jack and Jill bath and two with their own full baths. A large laundry room is thoughtfully located on this floor and there is plenty of space for friends and family. There are built-ins throughout this gorgeous home making it a functional, fantastic place to live! The empty third lot adjoins the property enhancing the beautiful park-like setting. Make your appointment to view this stunning property today!
- MLS® #202016251
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,191
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Vaulted, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Ceramic, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Jet Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Kitchenette, Deck Covered, Patio Covered, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Rolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market21
- Address2915 S Olcott Boulevard
- SubdivisionHyde Park
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Two
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentJulie Davis
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS