10616 Nw Saint Wendel Road, Evansville
Log home w/5 acres available w/potential up to 20 acres total! You’ll Love this modern rustic home surrounded by woods and wildlife tucked away off road close to town. Picturesque long winding gravel road/driveway escorts you to beautiful Log Home surrounded by wrap around porch, approximately 3900 sq ft. Metal roofing, sips panel & engineered floor joists. Spectacular open layout, all hickory hardwood floors throughout and all wood throughout (NO DRYWALL). Home structured w/ a through bolt system binding logs allowing for proper settling; very strong /durable structure. Alarm system with cameras. All doors in and out generously wide. Gourmet kitchen w/double Wolf Ovens surrounded by all hickory cabinets, large island encased w/ a Wolf Stove hooked up to Natural Gas. Beautiful wooded view & wildlife will inspire & awe you as you prepare meals. Central Stone Fireplace (Gas or Log) brings together coziness and comfort of log home living while sipping wine/coffee by crackling fire. Spacious 2nd bedroom on main level w/walk in closet. Cozy office/den/and or potential 4th bedroom on main level with window offering a spectacular view as you work or write that novel you've been dreaming about. Two rustic catwalks support upper level offering peaceful views via large windows, w/3rd bedroom and walk-in closet. Attic-like storage area can be used as playroom, art room or mini library. Master bedroom rests at end of long private hall with spacious spa-like master bath with Jack & Jill double sinks and walk-in shower. Screened in private porch calls you to sounds of nature before retiring for the evening. Full-unfinished basement offers lots of storage or opportunity to design & create a theater/recreation room of your dreams. Basement has plumbing for full bathroom. Walk out to wooded scenery; truly a man-cave or family area to build memories. Carport allows parking for owners to entrance. Separate detached 3-car garage. Beautiful flagstone patio in backyard outlined w/beautiful large boulders. Enjoy morning coffee in screened in porch. Tranquil waterfall garden highlights beauty of woods surrounding backyard and offers one of many areas to experience nature and peace. This home is robust, cozy, private as you like, and simply lovely and is waiting for the right person to establish homeownership and love it back.
- MLS® #202015784
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, RV Parking, Jack & Jill Bath, Hot Tub/Spa, ADA Features, Attic Storage, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Home Warranty Included, Near Walking Trail, Porch Enclosed, Porch Screened, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market29
- Address10616 Nw Saint Wendel Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47720
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Free Standing, Dining Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryCynthia Heights
- MiddlePerry Heights
- Listing AgentJoshua Vida
- Listing OfficeParadigm Realty Solutions
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS