7747 Kaleigh Court, Evansville
Gorgeous 1 owner home built by John Mattingly located in Centerra Ridge on the East side of Evansville. This was a Parade home in 2014 and won Best Bath in its category. Upon your arrival you will take notice to the extensive professional landscaping featuring a perennial garden designed by Colonial Classic Landscaping & Nursery. As you make your way through the front door you will notice the gorgeous chair railing and custom wood work. There are plantation shutters in all bedrooms and in the dining room. There are birch pecan wood floors that run from the foyer through the great room to the kitchen and to the entry of all bed rooms. This home has an open floor plan that you will enjoy for family and friend gatherings. The formal dining room features custom wainscoting, crown molding and is open to the large great room with cathedral ceiling. There are 2 sides to the open stone faced fireplace that you will enjoy from the great room or the cozy sunroom. The sunroom has a lot of windows for natural light, and is the perfect place to enjoy an early morning cup of coffee or a place to just sit and relax in the evening or you can make your way to the large composite deck with vinyl railing. The gorgeous kitchen has an abundance of Kemp Custom Cabinets, with Quartz counter tops, a large Island with an under mount granite sink, stainless steel appliances, and a there is a large breakfast nook. The very spacious Master suite has a double trey ceiling and gorgeous crown molding, and features award wining custom tiled shower with dual heads, and 2 entries in and out of the shower, his and hers raised vanities, and a large walk in closet with custom cabinetry and abundant storage. The additional 2 bedrooms are very spacious as well as another full bath with crown molding and raised vanity. The wrought iron staircase leading to the large and cozy bonus room features recessed lighting, and has plenty of room for an office. The laundry features custom cabinets, and folding table. There is half a bath just off the 3 car garage with added storage. This is a great home that you don't want to miss! Make your appointment today!!
- MLS® #202015694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,101
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Ceiling-9+, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Foyer Entry, Home Warranty Included
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Irregular
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market24
- Address7747 Kaleigh Court
- SubdivisionCenterra Ridge
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentJames Sutton
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS