13198 N County Road 400 E, Batesville
Situated on nearly 15 acres along the tranquil waters of Bischoff Reservoir, this stunning estate is the perfect sanctuary. Immaculate and grand, the entry to this home sets an elegant tone immediately. The expansive great room offers a beautiful place to entertain with soaring ceilings, stunning views, and fine detail. A perfectly positioned butler’s pantry allows for easy entertaining. Warm and welcoming, the home's kitchen is equipped to prepare a gourmet meal or casual family brunch. Cozy hearth room boasts a warm fireplace and large windows. Lower level provides additional entertaining spaces, including a gorgeous home theater, ample storage, and in-laws/nanny's quarters complete with kitchenette and additional living space. The home's elevator and dumbwaiter make these spaces easily accessible. The extraordinary main house is just one of this property's dwellings. The charming barn offers 1 bedroom, one full bath, one-half bath, and two horse stalls. A greenhouse rests near the water and provides the perfect place to help keep the grounds of this expansive property maintained. The parcel includes idyllic spaces to enjoy the property, including; paver patio and fire pit near the water, private pool, and boat dock. A picture-perfect retreat!
- MLS® #202015547
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage17,182
- Year Built2007
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Swimming Pool
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-Cathedral, Central Vacuum System, Closet(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dumbwaiter, Eat-In Kitchen, Elevator, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Sump Pump, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot Description10-14.999, Partially Wooded, Waterfront, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market259
- Address13198 N County Road 400 E
- CountyRipley County
- Zip Code47006
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Floor, Gas, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesExtra Rm, Living/Great Rm, Rec Rm, 1st Bdrm, Basement, Three +
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictBatesville Community
- ElementaryBatesville Intermediate
- Listing AgentRebecca Glazier
- Listing OfficeEncore Sotheby's International Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS