3960 Wood Castle Road, Evansville
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, this beautiful two story home is tucked away in a private wooded North side neighborhood. Extensive landscaping and stone work in the front and back yard gives this home great curb appeal. A large covered front porch leads into a spacious foyer with access to a half bath and home office. The office has a sliding door that leads to a small covered patio. The living room has vaulted ceilings, sky lights, gas fireplace and doors to an open patio. The formal dining room has a wet bar and additional storage if needed. The open kitchen is appointed with white cabinets, stainless appliances, center island, large breakfast nook with window seat, 2 pantries and sliding doors to a spacious deck. The master suite features 2 large walk-in closet, huge master bath with rain shower, double raised suede granite counter tops and 2 linen closets. There are additional two bedrooms, loft area and a remodeled second full bath. The guest bedroom has an attached 20 x 8 walk-in closet that has been converted to an office or could be used as a play room. The attached 2.5 car garage has a built-in work bench and storage. A one year home warranty is being provided for new buyer peace of mind. This home is a must see to appreciate all it has to offer.
- MLS® #202015482
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,688
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Formal Dining Room, Home Warranty Included
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Slope, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market32
- Address3960 Wood Castle Road
- SubdivisionStonegate Hill
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentHannah Forrest
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 3960 Wood Castle Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202015482)
|Price Reduced from $299,900 to $289,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS