2610 Pennsylvania Street, Evansville
Nice 3 bedroom, 1 full bath updated bath on Reitz Hill! Enjoy the large front porch or the deck off the kitchen for a morning coffee or listen to the Reitz Panthers Marching Band as you relax on your back deck. Living room has faux fireplace and a ceiling fan. All hardwood floors through the house with one bedroom on the main floor. The large sunny kitchen has newer refrigerator, range/oven and dishwasher and a large pantry. Laundry room on main floor. Replacement windows. Updated electric. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms with hardwood floors. Off street parking behind house. This home is near the West Franklin entertainment district with loads of restaurants and shopping. Be part of the west side vibe by purchasing this house today!
- MLS® #202015080
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,312
- Year Built1923
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Main Floor Laundry
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market29
- Address2610 Pennsylvania Street
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47712
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS