6635 & 6571 County Road 427, Auburn
This sale includes 2 parcels - Parcel #1 is Parcel ID# 06-10-30-100-000-03 at 6635 Co. Rd. 427, Auburn, IN includes: 7,301 fin. sq./ft. main home with 2.975 acres (zoned Residential 1) and Parcel #2 is Parcel ID# 06-10-301-000-01 at 6571 County Road 427, Auburn, IN 46706 includes: the 2 bedroom farmhouse - perfect as a rental, an outbuilding for storing farm equipment or raising livestock, heated 1.5 story barn + 63.235 acres (currently zoned Agricultural). This second parcel surrounds Parcel #1 on 3 sides. The showcase custom home in Parcel 1 has a circular front drive leads to a 2-story grand foyer with marble flooring & curved staircase, then onto the formal living room with fireplace, abundant windows, coffered ceiling & hardwoods. A spacious home office with custom built-ins is also just off the foyer. The professional kitchen has granite counters, breakfast bar, center island, walk-in pantry with custom cabinets/2nd refrigerator and is open to the large eating nook. A butler’s pantry with wet bar connects the kitchen to the formal dining room. The home’s family room is adjacent to the 2nd staircase, leading upstairs to a large landing (overlooking the foyer), 4 large bedrooms that share 2 Jack ‘n Jill baths and the homes finished 23 x 18 walk-in attic. Back on the main level, an all-weather veranda room overlooks the homes beautiful paved patio and backyard English garden. The main level master has 2 ensuite baths, 1 with a jetted tub & walk-in closet, the 2nd with stand-up shower & separate walk-in closet. A main level laundry room, half bath and mudroom area leading to the attached 3-car garage complete the main level. The finished lower level houses the 6th bedroom (currently being used as a billiard room) and enormous gaming room, exercise room and recreation room with wet bar & the 5th full bath. This home has a central vacuum system, arched door wells, tons of built-ins and endless amenities. These parcels are only 8.1 miles from Parkview Regional Medical Center and close to shops/restaurants on Dupont/Coldwater Roads.
- MLS® #202014788
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,301
- Year Built1995
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Jet Tub, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market31
- Address6635 & 6571 County Road 427
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Wood Burning, Gas Starter
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- Listing AgentHeather Regan
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS