10414 Bernadette Drive, Evansville
Custom built immaculate Lakefront home in Havenwood Meadows. Relax and enjoy the stunning lake views in the privacy of your screened porch. Enjoy grilling out with friends on the covered porch and patio. The front porch with stone columns will welcome guests. Entering the home you will see an impressive stone fireplace great room with 10 ft ceilings, engineered wood flooring, crown moldings, TV with Bose Surround Sound, and beautiful lake views. The kitchen with a nice breakfast area includes granite counter tops, Cardell cabinetry, glass tiled backsplash, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, convection oven, convection microwave, dishwasher, disposal and a pantry. The office off the living room could make a 6th bedroom. The master suite boasts tray ceiling with accent lighting, beautiful lake views and a door to the screened porch. The master bath offers his and hers vanity's with storage, custom walk in tiled shower with a bench and transom window. Huge walk in closet and a linen closet. Two additional main floor bedrooms and additional full and half bath. The laundry has a wet sink and a mud room area with a custom bench for boot storage, closet, washer and dryer included and added cabinetry. The finished basement offers abundance of space with area for a pool table, TV, surround sound, bar area, 2 full bedrooms with egress windows, full bath. It would make a great inlaws suite. The oversized 3 car garage. upgrades include 2017 Automatic Sunsetter Awning with Screen, Stone work on front, Porch added to the grilling area, sidewalk around to the back yard with landscaping, tankless water heater, sump pump back with alarm. Vangard/Koorsen Alarm system with motion sensors, glass breakeage, door monitors, fire detection and phone activation. 2019 New insulated garage doors with windows, insulation added to crawl space.
- MLS® #202014555
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,736
- Year Built2013
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Washer Hook-Up, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Speaker System, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Guest Quarters, Porch Screened, Utility Sink, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Sunscreen(s)
- RoofComposite, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market33
- Address10414 Bernadette Drive
- SubdivisionHavenwood Meadows
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Conventional
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, One, Fireplace Screen/Door
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Partial Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentDonita Wolf
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Price Change History for 10414 Bernadette Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202014555)
|Price Reduced from $440,000 to $429,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS