16725 Pine Ridge Pass, Leo
This custom built home in The Preserves has 3 bedrooms (4th bedroom could be on lower level with a full bath and closet). Seller has it currently set up as a movie theatre room. As you enter the foyer you will see the dining room, tray ceiling and a marble fireplace. The living room is grand with another marble fireplace. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, a huge island, large area for your kitchen table and chairs. Plus, there is storage galore throughout this home. Don't miss the stairs leading up to a nice sized, floored attic, in addition to the stairs from the basement to the garage. Built-in desk, and bookshelves. 2 acres of land with a lovely waterfront pond. Privacy with mature trees and Cul-de-sac. 3 car attached garage with keypad. Average utilities are reasonable due to the well and septic. NWAC Schools.
- MLS® #202014368
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,352
- Year Built1998
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wiring-Security System, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Chair Rail, Firepit, Generator Built-In, Natural Woodwork, Pocket Doors, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Waterfront, Heavily Wooded, Irregular, Water View, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market36
- Address16725 Pine Ridge Pass
- SubdivisionThe Preserves
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46765
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Hot Water, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Dining Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentLynn Ault
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS