4051 Fall Creek Drive, Evansville
This great north side condo offers an easy living lifestyle with a gorgeous setting and wonderful spaces for outdoor relaxation and enjoyment. Offering two sunrooms, large decks, a spacious covered patio, and an in house sauna this condo with beautiful views and serene setting is just minutes from city conveniences. This condo with walk-out lower level offers main level living featuring a large great room with soaring ceiling, skylights, and beautiful floor to ceiling fireplace that opens to the dining room. The kitchen with large island with seating offers an abundance of cabinetry, large pantry, updated appliances, and more. The main level master suite is a true retreat with a spacious bedroom with sitting area and wall of windows providing an abundance of natural light and a large walk-in closet. The spa-like master bath features a raised height double sink vanity a large garden tub, separate walk-in shower and access to the private deck. The laundry with hanging area, cabinetry, and shelving and the guest bath complete the main level. The second level is perfect for guests and features two spacious bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath. The lower level with an abundance of natural light was designed for entertaining and features a large family room with second fireplace and area for billiards. There is a custom bar with brass detailing perfect for hosting family and friends. Completing this area is a sunroom, bedroom and full bath. This great condo is in a desirable area close to Evansville Country Club and is minutes from shopping and dining. A one year home warranty is being included for buyer’s additional peace of mind.
- MLS® #202014237
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,487
- Year Built1988
- Has BasementYes
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Ceilings-Vaulted, Garden Tub, Patio Covered, Porch Enclosed, Porch Screened
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market38
- Address4051 Fall Creek Drive
- SubdivisionFall Creek Condos
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47710
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentPenny Crick
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS