(Undisclosed Address), Fort Wayne
Welcome to 2421 Kingston Pt - a beautifully maintained and updated WATERFRONT villa in the Lakes of Buckingham. Large windows with stunning views greet you & continue throughout the majority of this entire home. This home features 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths and just over 3,400sqft. Updated and functional eat-in kitchen provides ample cabinet & counter space. The kitchen opens up to the expansive great room equipped with beautiful stone gas log fireplace.The main level offers a bedroom that could also work great as an at home office/den. The upper level has 2 large bedrooms with oversized walk-in closets and 2 full baths. The lower walk-out level is complete with tile flooring, recessed overhead lighting, Spanish laced ceilings, built-in wet bar and huge family room. The lower level also features a guest bedroom, full bath and extra bonus room. This home offers multiple large living areas, decks / patio spaces, 2 car attached garage with newly installed recessed lights and epoxy floor, main floor laundry rm and stunning lake views. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of villa living as all outside maintenance is taken care of for you - this includes mowing, snow removal, gutter cleaning, irrigation, shrub & tree trimming. Your dues also allow you access to the private pool, tennis courts and club house. Close to all the amenities of Georgetown Square.
- MLS® #202013647
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,494
- Year Built1986
- Has BasementYes
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Bar, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Skylight(s), Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Cable Ready, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Garden Tub, Patio Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Storm Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Cul-De-Sac, Water View
- WindowsStorm Doors
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market42
- SubdivisionLakes of Buckingham
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46815
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, One, Gas Starter
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictFort Wayne Community
- Listing AgentCaitlin Berghoff
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for N/A, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #202013647)
|Price Reduced from $279,000 to $270,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS