915 Main Street 500, Evansville
Known as The Curtis Building, this city landmark was built in 1909, totally renovated in 1994 and transformed from a warehouse into 62,345 square feet of top quality office space. In excellent condition, this location is ideal for professionals and businesses. The exterior framing is mostly masonry wood beam and the exterior walls are mostly brick. The interior walls are painted brick and drywall and the floors are finished in carpet and ceramic tile. There are two 4,000 pound capacity elevators for convenience.
- MLS® #202013337
- Year Built1906
- TypeCommercial for Lease
- Features110 Volts, Office Space, Public Restrooms, Reception Area, Other
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-Street, Paved, Private, Public, Street
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Listing AgentStacy Stevens
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
- Address915 Main Street 500
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47708
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Hot Water
- CoolingHeat Pump, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Stories6
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement
- Days on Market43
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS