4045 Fall Creek Drive, Evansville
Welcome to this well maintained 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom condo situated on Evansville's north side close to dining and shopping. Upon arrival you will notice the beautiful landscaping and an abundance of space for outdoor enjoyment. Just off the back there are two sun-rooms, a large covered deck, covered patio, and a fenced in yard. When entering you will find an open floor plan that offers a great room that has a fireplace with a tile surround, vaulted ceiling with sky-lights and is open to the dining room with has access to the large sun-room and deck. The kitchen offers an abundance of cabinets, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and a built in desk. The spacious main level master suite has soaring ceiling, ceiling fan, access to a private sun-room, a large master bath with a soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower. To round out the main level there is also a large laundry and a guest bath. The upper level offers two large bedrooms with a Jack & Jill full bath. Downstairs is a finished walk-out basement with a large family room that has a fireplace and rec room with wet bar offering a second full kitchen. There is also another bedroom with a walk-in closet and an additional full bath. The basement also has a partial area that is unfinished that can be utilized as storage space. This home also has a 2.5 car attached garage for any extra storage you may need.
- MLS® #202013332
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,487
- Year Built1988
- Has BasementYes
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen, Garden Tub, Landscaped, Porch Enclosed, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Kitchenette, Formal Dining Room, Jack & Jill Bath, Built-in Desk, Ceilings-Vaulted, Patio Covered
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market43
- Address4045 Fall Creek Drive
- SubdivisionFall Creek Condos
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentTrae Dauby
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS