13834 Castle Brook Road, Evansville
From the moment you drive up the winding driveway of this gorgeous property; you are greeted with privacy and tranquility! Situated by a lake on 2.7 acres, this spacious 5/6 bedroom all brick, multi-level home is a dream come true. Entrance to this beauty is made through custom 10 foot double doors! Upon entering the impressive two-story foyer with intricately designed hardwood flooring and winding staircase, you'll bask in abundant natural light and opulence. High ceilings and an expansive open floor plan offer the perfect spaces for entertaining and intimate gatherings. Next stop is the Great Room complete with a fireplace, and a wall of windows that offer panoramic views of the landscape and lake. Step out from the Great Room onto the Trek decking to take in the view of the expansive grounds! The kitchen has an abundance of exquisite white cabinetry, an 8 foot breakfast bar and dark quartz counter tops, tiled back splash and is adjacent to a breakfast nook with a cathedral ceiling. The large main level master bedroom suite boasts an ensuite master bath that provides the ultimate in sophistication and relaxation, with a resort style walk- in tiled shower and double vanity. The main level of the home also includes a formal Dining Room, an executive office with built in desk and cabinetry, a laundry room and a half bath! The curving staircase rises to the second floor, where 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 baths are located. The lowest portion of this home features a finished walk out lower level that offers the ultimate in entertainment! The lower level features a large recreational room with a wet bar, fitness room and game room. A full bedroom and bathroom are located here as well. Just off the lower level is a covered patio area to allow for extra party space! This home features beautiful grounds and a colorful, serene garden which would be perfect for any outdoor party complete with visits from wildlife such as deer and ducks. Association fee includes a stocked lake, pavilion, tennis and basketball court.
- MLS® #202013270
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,817
- Year Built1999
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesTennis Courts
- FeaturesPorch Open, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Alarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Patio Covered, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, Lake, Water View
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market47
- Address13834 Castle Brook Road
- SubdivisionSycamore Hills Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentChristie Martin
- Listing OfficeERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS