132 Hartin Drive, Evansville
Sophisticated, classic, comfortable, spacious are just a few of the words one could use to describe this beautifully appointed condominium. Located in one of the beautifully maintained associations in town, you will be impressed as you pull into Northampton. As you enter the condo a modest entrance opens into a foyer with a 20 foot wall with double windows, an elevator for your convenience and a beautiful stairwell. Once on the main floor, the fabulous flooring combination of ceramic and dark hardwood speak volumes about the quality in every detail. The upgrades and built ins include black granite counters, numerous cabinets, upgraded appliances in the eat in kitchen, Pella Windows and wooden interior shutters, extra insulation, fabulous trim and moldings throughout. All the rooms are large with walk in closets and ample storage. The master suite is super spacious with 3 closets including a walk-in and a large master bath and nice windows. The second bedroom is large with a huge walk in closet and a door to the full bath. The third bedroom is currently being used as a game room and has 3 closets. The living room is huge with a deck, marble wood burning fireplace, and windows on two walls. The views are spectacular onto the Evansville Country Club golf course. This home is move in ready.
- MLS® #202013233
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,757
- Year Built1982
- FeaturesAttic Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Elevator, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot DescriptionGolf Frontage
- RoofShingle, Composite
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market48
- ZoningR-1 One-Family Residence
- Address132 Hartin Drive
- SubdivisionNorthhampton Condos
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, One
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentStacy Stevens
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
Price Change History for 132 Hartin Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202013233)
|Price Reduced from $234,000 to $233,000|
|Price Reduced from $235,000 to $234,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS