2603 E Windermere Woods Drive, Bloomington
This move-in ready 4-bedroom, 3-bath fully renovated condo in the Windermere Woods community, is located blocks from IU, downtown Bloomington and all the conveniences of east side shopping. Guests enter through a large foyer that opens on one side to a formal living room with picture windows and a gas fireplace, and to the dining and kitchen area on the other. The sellers enhanced the heart of the home by opening the space and raising the kitchen ceiling. They installed new cabinets, with separate work zones, and top-of-the-line appliances, including a Subzero refrigerator and induction oven, quartz counters a large island with a second sink and ample storage. The dining room welcomes large groups and accommodates full size dining furniture. Also on the main level is a generous master suite that has been designed with a walk-in shower, double sinks and a separate laundry area with custom storage and separate access to the garage. A smaller bedroom has been converted to a very large walk-in master closet. The second bedroom (currently being used as a den) is also on the main level. It includes great closet storage, private access to the full second bath, and opens to the sunporch. The walkout basement features two guest bedrooms, an updated full bath, wet bar with refrigerator and microwave, and a very large family gathering space with a wood burning fireplace. There also is a large storage room with shelving on the lower level. An updated private patio area has an outdoor kitchen, including built-in barbecue with great work space. Numerous updates and tasteful additions make this home a rare and special find. The sellers added new wood flooring on the main level and carpet in the finished basement; new HVAC, hot water heater and water softener; updated electric, including canned ceiling lights, Hunter Douglas up/down blinds and new bathrooms. The two-car garage includes a pull down attic with additional storage. Enjoy easy maintenance, quality living right in the center of town
- MLS® #202012968
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,771
- Year Built1979
- Has BasementYes
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market51
- Address2603 E Windermere Woods Drive
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingConventional, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentTrish Sterling
- Listing OfficeSterling Real Estate
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS