604 College Highway, Evansville
Enjoy this stunning home in the historic Lincolnshire neighborhood. Completely renovated, this 5-bedroom, 3.5 bath home is the ultimate. The welcoming foyer and beautiful bamboo floor lead to plenty of living and entertaining space! The formal living room has gas fireplace surrounded by built-ins, plus another wall of built-ins with a window seat, and the living room flows into the family room that is highlighted with built-ins and a window seat, plus a bay window with a view of the backyard. Open kitchen and dining room floor plan with a large kitchen featuring custom ivory glazed cabinets, granite counters, double ovens, a gas cook-top, ice maker, an over-sized granite island with breakfast bar, a planning desk, and two prep sinks. Access the second floor from the main staircase in the foyer, or the second staircase in the kitchen. The bedrooms are spacious with large closets and wood floors, including the master suite which has two walk-in closets, and a lavish master bath with dual vanities, a jet tub, and a custom walk-in tile shower. The laundry room with an abundance of cabinets and a fold out ironing board is conveniently located on the second level. Additional living space can be found in the finished basement featuring a full bar with refrigerator, built-in game table, and theater area. Professionally landscaped by Dallas Foster, the outside has as much to offer as the inside with a patio with pergola, and an expansive backyard with stone gas fire pit surrounded by a brick wall for privacy. Lots of storage, Fehrenbacher cabinets and built-ins, plus a Bose surround system throughout the first floor.
- MLS® #202012763
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,891
- Year Built1928
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Cable Ready, Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Foyer Entry, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Formal Dining Room, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market49
- Address604 College Highway
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-up
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentCarolyn Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 604 College Highway, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202012763)
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $539,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS