6000 Stonecrest Dr, Bedford
A lovely plantation style overlooking 175 beautiful acres from one of the highest elevations in the area allows one to see for many miles from the observatory and all levels. With 9200+ SF of living area, 4 bedroom suites, study w/en suite bath, 3 fireplaces, library and fabulous chef’s kitchen, this home comfortably hosts very large numbers. All views from the front of the home overlook the Stone Crest Golf Community. Master Suite is on the main level and all other levels are serviced by an elevator. Equestrians will delight in the 80X200 steel frame stables, with 20x50 stalls, indoor/outdoor arenas & more. The separate 56x53 steel workshop with kitchen/bath/office is a handy for a grounds keeper if you choose and all of your toys. Woods, fields & large stocked ponds added to a golf course next door assure plenty of recreational choices.
- MLS® #202011248
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,421
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Exercise Room, Horse Facilities
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Balcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Kitchenette, ADA Features, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Guest Quarters, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces8
- ExteriorBrick, Other, Fiber Cement
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Golf Frontage
- WindowsInsulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market71
- Address6000 Stonecrest Dr
- CountyLawrence County
- Zip Code47421
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingGeothermal, Other Heating System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Free Standing, Wood Burning Stove
- StoriesMulti-Story (3+)
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Other
- DistrictNorth Lawrence Community Schools
- HighBedford-North Lawrence
- Listing AgentTracee Lutes
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS