2115 Cobblestone Road, Jasper
Location....Location...Location is one of the many benefits of owning this splendid 4 bedroom home on a beautifully manicured lot near Jasper High School and the Parklands. The inviting 2 story foyer is flanked by an office with a gas log fireplace and the formal dining room. The kitchen features an abundance of custom kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, high end appliances and is open to the breakfast nook, beverage entertaining area and great room. The built-in aquarium is an added bonus! The great room features a stoned gas log fireplace, vaulted ceilings and a panoramic view of the resort like back yard. Step outside to find an outdoor kitchen, bar with a glass gas fire pit and a spectacular salt water pool with a security cover. If that weren't enough then enjoy the hot tub, stoned wood fireplace and privacy of the tree lined back yard. The detached 2 car garage was half finished with a mother-in-laws suite featuring a full kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Venture upstairs to find a spectacular master bedroom suite with a relaxing steam shower. Three additional bedrooms and a full bathroom complete the upstairs. Do you enjoy watching a good movie or your favorite sporting event on a big screen? Then you are sure to appreciate the custom theatre in the basement with all the bells and whistles. Next to the theatre is a custom bar area with quartz counter tops. The rec area is a perfect place to work out or play games. The full bath with a tiled walk in shower is a perfect place to freshen up. The basement also features a murphy bed for an extra sleeping space. The attached 3 car garage and main level laundry complete this package. If you are searching for a super nice place with a great location, then your search is over. You must take a look at the magnificent 3D tour on this beauty.
- MLS® #202010895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,876
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Hot Tub/Spa, Built-In Aquarium, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Firepit
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market103
- Address2115 Cobblestone Road
- SubdivisionCrooked Creek Knoll
- CountyDubois County
- Zip Code47546
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Laminate
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Other
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Partial Basement
- DistrictGreater Jasper Cons. Schools
- ElementaryTenth Street
- MiddleGreater Jasper Cons Schools
- HighGreater Jasper Cons Schools
- Listing AgentBrenda Welsh
- Listing OfficeSELL4FREE-WELSH REALTY CORPORATION
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS