4400 W Lost Mans Lane, Bloomington
This modern farmhouse has been recently renovated from top to bottom. The home features 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths situated on almost two acres! The main floor offers new vinyl plank flooring and new carpet in the bedrooms. The layout of this home has been reconfigured to offer a large master en-suite and walk-in closet. The walkout basement features a full bathroom, another bedroom, a large laundry room with plenty of storage space, a mudroom and great room with gas fireplace. Enjoy a new roof, new vinyl siding, new decks, new flooring, new lighting, new appliances, cabinets, and a recently built carport off the back of the home. Easy to show!
- MLS® #202010585
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,304
- Year Built1956
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Deck Covered, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market13
- Address4400 W Lost Mans Lane
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47404
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Starter
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentJeff Brawley
- Listing OfficeWeichert, Realtors - The Brawley Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS