3712 E Mesa Lane, Bloomington
This pristine entertaining house with wrap around porch has a beautiful Arts and Craft style and is enhanced by a park-like 2 1/2 acre setting. This gorgeous home with entertaining kitchen and island, Cambria, Bella Bella backsplash, prep sink, gas cooktop, spacious dining room and expanded great room has an unbelievable view. This personal sanctuary has a master on the main level with a study loft and fireplace and a spa bath that has a steam shower, body jets, Toto toilet, double vanity with substantial storage, stylish soaking tub and Terrazzo flooring accents. The custom master closet has an island for storage and custom storage treatment. The lower level has a sports bar with a full bath and a full kitchen for entertaining on game days. The upper level bedrooms are generously scaled and contains an additional master suite with walk in storage. The deck system contains a Trex composite material and is great summer time entertaining space with views of this estate lot. Storage is plentiful in this home with two outbuildings and storage for up to nine automobiles. One of the outbuildings contains an office efficiency with kitchenette and full bath for guest space or extended stay visitors. This tastefully designed home is located in Indian Echo Hills just south of Bloomington with great access to Indiana University , Lake Monroe, shopping, and Bloomington’s cultural activities.
- MLS® #202010326
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,621
- Year Built1988
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Porch Covered, Split Br Floor Plan, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Steam Shower
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorMasonry, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Partially Wooded, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market18
- Address3712 E Mesa Lane
- SubdivisionIndian Echo Hills
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- HeatingConventional, Electric, Forced Air, Gas, Floor
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDining Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Starter
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- ElementaryClear Creek
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentJeff Franklin
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS