2635 E Scott Road, Bloomington
Stunning 1 acre country home a short 6 minute drive to Four Winds Marina at beautiful Lake Monroe. Need to store your boat and water toys? Huge outbuilding easily accommodates. The serine views of southern Monroe county are all yours to enjoy every day. This very comfortable home has been thoughtfully renovated. Every detail from beautiful new trim to a gorgeous kitchen with custom made Amish solid hickory cabinets. There are 2 bedrooms with Jack and Jill on the main level plus formal dining and living rooms. The laundry is the best; located directly off the kitchen with tons of shelves, spacious and light filled. The private master suite sits atop the upper level and boast a balcony for enjoying morning coffee and evening relaxing. Master bath includes stand up shower, separate vanities and jetted tub. Master closet is very spacious and organized. More……Full walkout finished basement . There is a full bath, bedroom, family room, 2 studies, kitchenette and a safe room; perfect for shelter from those Indiana storms. Please see attached documents for a full list of amities and upgrades. There are just too many for this space!
- MLS® #202010152
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,524
- Year Built1992
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Deck Covered, Detector-Smoke, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Home Warranty Included, Porch Covered, RV Parking, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market19
- Address2635 E Scott Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Multiple Heating Systems, Propane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Outside Entrance, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentLynette Marshall
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Price Change History for 2635 E Scott Road, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #202010152)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS