364 Etna Avenue, Huntington
You must see this stunning piece of history, home was the first telegraph office in Huntington. 3 bedroom, 2 full baths with a large yard you will forget you are in city limits. You will LOVE the 12' ceilings, original wood floors, storage space, 2 car attached garage with storage, seperate laundry room and open front porch. Upstairs bedroom is so spacious it's open to multiple possibilities!! Furnace and some windows are only 6 years new. You will want to make this your next home!
- MLS® #202009662
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,415
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Porch Open, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Formal Dining Room, Ceiling-9+, Kitchen Island, Porch Enclosed, Split Br Floor Plan
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market82
- Address364 Etna Avenue
- CountyHuntington County
- Zip Code46750
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Vinyl
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictHuntington County Community
- HighHuntington North
- Listing AgentJennifer Duff
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS