1013 S Cullen Avenue, Evansville
Beautiful hardwood floors welcome you into this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bath home on over a half-acre of property! The living room offers an abundance of natural light, built-in shelves on the staircase, and gorgeous hardwood floors. The formal dining room is the perfect spot for gathering around the table with friends and family. The kitchen offers updated cabinets and counter tops with access to the main-level bath, laundry area, and attached garage. Upstairs you will find two spacious bedrooms with hardwood floors, a third bedroom with built-in storage and organization, and a full bath that has been updated. Outside is the spacious deck overlooking the large lot, surrounded with mature trees. Sale includes: range; microwave; and refrigerator.
- MLS® #202009515
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1942
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCountertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Natural Woodwork, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up
- Garage Spaces1
- ExteriorAluminum, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market15
- Address1013 S Cullen Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47715
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentGene Lechner
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS