7641 E Glacier Creek Dr-92, Roanoke
ENJOY YOUR OWN TIMELESS LUXURY IN THIS GRAND, STATELY, FRENCH COUNTRY HOME with the PERFECT SETTING OF PRIVACY & CALM at the end of a long driveway on 6 acres! (Please see Video Below) The Quiet, Tree-Lined Road Bringing You Home Offers Gently Rolling and Wooded Terrain! This WELL-APPOINTED HOME features over 6000 sqft of finished living areas. A SPACIOUS Open Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Family Room drawn together by 3 WALLS OF WINDOWS Soaking in the Beauty of the Outdoors - deer & turkey are frequent visitors. The Kitchen features COUNTRY MILL GLAZED CABINETRY enhanced with GRANITE, Built-In Wolf Gas Range, Pantry and beautiful HARDWOOD FLOORS! The MAIN LEVEL MASTER SUITE offers a FABULOUS BATH featuring a Travertine Tiled Walk-In Shower, a Clawfoot Stand Alone Tub and luxury-sized Walk-In Closet! ALL BEDROOMS upstairs as well as the lower level, feature PRIVATE BATHS and WALK-IN CLOSETS. The walkout, windowed basement is prepared for all your entertaining needs. LAVISH-SIZED Family Room with Brick Fireplace, Party-Sized Wet Bar w/Ample Seating for 8--Perfect for Game-Day and Parties! Large Flex/Office Room on the Lower Level and an Exercise Room. SO MUCH CHARACTER IN THIS DESIGN, SOLID 8' DOORS THROUGHOUT, VOLUME CEILINGS inside the BRICK & STONE EXTERIOR! Professionally Landscaped, IRRIGATION SYSTEM, Invisible Dog Fence, LOADS OF STORAGE throughout with a HUGE WALK-UP ATTIC from the Main Level, Radon Mitigation System, Security System, Hard Wired for a Generator and Hot Tub. Only minutes from Jefferson Pointe, Vera Bradley, Sweetwater Sound, the town of Roanoke, Joseph Decuis restaurant, Canterbury Schools, and I-469! Come take a tour of this private retreat!
- MLS® #202009464
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,995
- Year Built2002
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- AmenitiesExercise Room
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Ready, Guest Quarters, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Multiple Phone Lines, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Porch Open, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Jack & Jill Bath, Hot Tub/Spa, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Garden Tub, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Wet Bar, Wiring-Data
- Garage Spaces4
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular, Partially Wooded, Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Insulated Doors, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market18
- Address7641 E Glacier Creek Dr-92
- CountyWhitley County
- Zip Code46783
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors, Stone
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Basement, Gas Starter, Two
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Walk-Out Basement, Outside Entrance
- DistrictWhitley CO Cons Schools
- MiddleIndian Springs
- HighColumbia City
- Listing AgentJudi Pierson
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS