22360 Canyon River Drive, Goshen
Welcome to 22360 Canyon River Drive, this stunning 6 bedroom, 4 full bathand 1 half bath home is a must see! Walk into the foyer boasting 18 foot ceilings, leading to the Great room. Here you will find floor to ceiling windows giving you a stunning view of the Elkhart river, tons of natural light and a sense of peace and tranquility. This room also features 18 foot ceilings, a gas fireplace and custom built in cabinets, a perfect place to relax in the morning sunshine and enjoy your coffee. The open concept main floor leads way to the gorgeous custom kitchen, truly a chef's delight. With gas range and built in double ovens, granite counter tops and large walk in pantry. All stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, granite counter tops complete with breakfast bar. The dining area just off the kitchen also provides a breathtaking view of the river, and transitions into the 4 seasons room complete with wood burning fireplace. Main floor Master Suite provides the same river view with a walk out to a deck that has stairs leading down the the lower level where you can enjoy the wood fire sauna that was built in 2019. Also included in master suite is a dual sided gas fireplace, so you can enjoy from bed or from the jetted garden tub. A true spa like experience. The ensuite also has a large walk in shower and dual vanities, separate toilet space and large custom walk in closet. Upstairs you find 3 additional bedrooms all complete with Jack n' Jill access to full bathrooms, and walk in closets. Over the front foyer you can relax and be creative in the art alcove. The fully finished basement provides an additional kitchen, 2 more bedrooms, fireplace and walk out to the patio that overlooks the river. This home also has a river fed irrigation system, a new furnace with humidifier and AC unit installed in August of 2019.
- MLS® #202009417
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,134
- Year Built2000
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSecurity, Swing Set
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Balcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Cul-De-Sac, Waterfront
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market84
- Address22360 Canyon River Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Forest
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46528
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Other, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesBasement, Extra Rm, Fireplace Screen/Door, Gas Log, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Wood Burning, Three +
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Finished, Full Basement, Outside Entrance, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictConcord Community Schools
- ElementaryOx Bow
- Listing AgentCarolyn Crooks
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Goshen
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS