1118 Ladbrooke Drive, Evansville
Located in beautiful Cambridge Village, this home is truly one of the finest in northern Vanderburgh County. From the moment you enter the two-story foyer leading to the great room with its soaring coffered ceiling, gas log fireplace, and massive wall of windows, you know you are someplace special. The open floor plan provides easy access to the custom kitchen which comes fully applianced, with granite counter tops and hammered copper sinks. Amish cabinetry by Kemp in a warm, rich cherry is in the kitchen and throughout the home.The large central island is perfect for preparing meals & entertaining. There is an over-sized walk-in pantry and also a Butler’s pantry. A large deck area provides lake views and spectacular sunsets for this unique lakeside property. Brazilian Angico hardwood floors and ceramic tile flooring are found throughout the first floor of this wonderful home. A formal dining room is available for special gatherings. The home offers first-floor and second-floor master suites and two additional bedrooms plus a bonus room which could serve as an additional bedroom if desired. Five full- and one half-baths are located throughout the home. The lower level of the home is finished with an office area, an entertainment area with a 7.1 sound system, pool table (included), a kitchen and a large bar area. The walk-out basement provides easy access to the in-ground heated pool and offers a full bath, 3 storage areas as well as a fitness room. An oversized 3.5 car garage complements this custom home. Fully manicured grounds offer lush landscaping with beautiful flowers and foliage. Many features are designed to accommodate a handicapped resident or guest, including a fully automatic elevator to provide access to all three levels of the home. A natural gas-powered Generac generator is also included for peace of mind.
- MLS® #202009353
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,500
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Putting Green
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Built-In, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Elevator, Jet/Garden Tub, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Waterfront, Lake
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- RoofAsphalt, Dimensional Shingles, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market19
- Address1118 Ladbrooke Drive
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement, Two, Vented
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentAl Lentz
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS