1 Johnson Place, Evansville
1 Johnson Place is an easy address to remember and one you will absolutely love calling home. Located in the very heart of the city you are minutes away from every part of town. This truly spectacular custom home was designed by H.G. McCullough and offers a timeless floor plan and an amazing amount of privacy. It is subtle in its beautiful curb appeal, as it is much larger than it appears. You will feel right at home upon entering this gorgeous residence with 4-5 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths, completely remodeled and updated. A large Custom Fehrenbacher kitchen offers all the amenities any cook would want, with granite counter tops, central island, stainless appliances, gas range, planning desk, and a large dining area. The side door opens into a mud room which connects the garage and laundry room. Just outside the kitchen is a large family room with a fireplace and a full wall of windows overlooking the private back yard and leading to a covered porch area, patio, pool and beautifully landscaped backyard oasis. The dining room is huge with a wall of custom built in storage cabinets and a large picture window. Located between the family room and the master with easy access to both is a seriously spacious study which overlooks the back yard, has its own fireplace, and a door to the covered porch. The master suite makes up the balance of the first floor with a spacious bedroom, with built in shelves, windows on two sides, a huge, newly renovated master bath with to die for, walk-in Fehrenbacher closet, fabulous master bath with soaking tub, double vanities, and walk in shower. Second floor includes 3-4 bedrooms with built-ins, a large Jack & Jill bathroom with double vanities, and a second large full bath, 2 bonus rooms, workout room, large cedar closet, and lots of storage accessed by front and rear staircases. The character and craftsmanship are apparent throughout, with Crown Molding throughout main, marble and natural stone floors, as well as wood floors. A formal half bath is located off the foyer and a half-bath that opens to pool area. Basement remodel includes 1500+ sq ft family/rec room with fireplace, hobby room, and another 1600+ sq ft unfinished. Other updates include: kitchen, baths, salt water pool conversion, heater, and brand new roof. The quality and care of this beautiful home is evident from top to bottom.
- MLS® #202008906
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,300
- Year Built1971
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Bar, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Cedar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Other-See Remarks, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market23
- Address1 Johnson Place
- SubdivisionJohnson Place
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Basement
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentStacy Stevens
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS