3315 Igleheart Avenue, Evansville
2-3 Bedroom duplex unit with covered porch and large yard. Large living room and two bedrooms and a kitchen on the first floor, one more bedroom upstairs and a full clean basement. Unit comes with a stove and refrigerator. The tenant is responsible for all utilities. 12 month lease with matching deposit. Credit, background and rental check required. No smoking and no pets. Average Vectren $148.00. Schools: Tekoppel, Perry Heights, Reitz
- MLS® #202008668
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage4,740
- Year Built1927
- Has BasementYes
- TypeResidential Rental
- StyleDuplex, Bungalow
- FeaturesDetector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Tub/Shower Combination
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market119
- Address3315 Igleheart Avenue
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47712
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentMichael Cain
- Listing OfficeFirst Advantage Property Management LLC
Price Change History for 3315 Igleheart Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #202008668)
|Price Reduced from $825 to $795|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS