4639 N 1000 E, Kendallville
Custom built all brick 2 story home with full finished walkout basement on 4 acres in rural Kendallville! This home features over 4500 SqFt of finished space, 3-4 bedrooms/3.5 baths, hardwood floors, updated kitchen, formal dining room, office with built in cabinets, NEW Trane forced air/central air units, custom woodworking, all new carpet throughout, and much more! Exterior features stamped/stained concrete driveway, oversized attached garage, PVC decking, pond view and 4 year old roof! Must see to appreciate!
- MLS® #202008584
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,738
- Year Built1992
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDeck Open, Patio Open
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot Description3-5.9999, Level, Partially Wooded, Waterfront
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market29
- Address4639 N 1000 E
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46755
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesTwo and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Finished, Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictEast Noble Schools
- ElementarySouth Side
- MiddleEast Noble
- HighEast Noble
- Listing AgentTrey Forbes
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bradley-Kendallville
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS