2609 S Fisher Street, Albion
Why buy 1 home when you can have 2! This is a great opportunity as both homes have been remodeled and look great. Live in 1 home and rent out the other. The main home has a very spacious living room with gas fireplace. A great dine-in kitchen with ample counter space with all appliances included. 2 bedrooms, a laundry room and bathroom which total 980 sf. The 2nd home is composed of an open living room and kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bath with 420 sf. Both homes have separate addresses and utilities. Homes are located on High Lake with views of the lake.
- MLS® #202008570
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage980
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesTub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Deck on Waterfront, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Near Walking Trail, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Irregular, 0-2.9999, Lake
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market31
- Address2609 S Fisher Street
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, One, Ventless
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- ElementaryWolf Lake
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentJosh Rosenogle
- Listing OfficeOrizon Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 2609 S Fisher Street, Albion, Indiana (MLS® #202008570)
|Price Reduced from $109,000 to $99,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS