2826 E Skinner Lake N Drive, Albion
Charming lakefront home on all-sport Skinner Lake. This well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home also offers an eat-in kitchen, separate laundry/mechanical room, a gas log fireplace in the great room with cathedral ceiling, an open stairway to second story with scenic lake views, a 3 season room, a spacious deck and a detached one car garage. All appliances remain with sale. 40 feet lakefront and 55 feet road frontage. The home boasts a newer roof, gutters, siding and windows. Utilities currently on budget - electric $71 / gas $77 / sewer $68. Property to be sold as-is.
- MLS® #202008464
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleCape Cod
- FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Screened, Main Floor Laundry
- Garage Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description0-2.9999, Flood Plain, Lake, Slope, Waterfront, Waterfront-Medium Bank
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market32
- Address2826 E Skinner Lake N Drive
- SubdivisionWeimers Landing
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentSteve Kirkpatrick
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS