943 E Nicholas Lane, Ellettsville
Beautiful Modern Farmhouse! Voted 2017 Home Show Best Kitchen!! Four bedroom and three and half bathrooms, open concept layout with 14 feet ceilings on the main living space and 20 feet grand entrance foyer. This one and half story home sports exquisite finishes; including painted cabinets, granite and quartzite counter tops, engineered wood flooring, custom tile bathrooms and high end appliances. The large kitchen is a cook's dream with an expansive quartzite countertop, with a full refrigerator and a full freezer, gas range and hood and custom cabinetry walk-in pantry. The dining room features a built-in bar complete with a sink and wine cooling unit. There are built-ins and custom cabinetry throughout the house, cubbies and even cabinets in the garage. The pocket office offers a practical and efficient space for a home office. Custom tile work matched to granite countertops are featured in every bathroom. The master bedroom suite is located on the main floor with a marble tile bathroom and walk-in closet full with a closet cabinetry system. The upper floor provides a large private Rec room that could function as a flex room for a possible game room or Media room or exercise room. The home also features a large covered patio (12' x 20') crowned by a private fenced-in backyard, a grill area and an adjacent designated puppy turf system. This beautiful home is designed for amazing entertainment opportunities indoors and outdoors. The 2 car attached garage has walls with built-in cabinets and a large storage area, everything has it's place, it's super organized and clean. Home has high speed fiber optics and is only 10 minutes from IU Memorial Stadium. Immaculately clean & well maintained! It's a Gem in a quiet neighborhood! A must see!
- MLS® #202008065
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,716
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market90
- Address943 E Nicholas Lane
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47429
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictRichland-Bean Blossom Community Schools
- Listing AgentFlavia Burrell
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS