6030 S Nicks Court, Bloomington
Beautifully designed landscape and impeccably maintained yard welcome you to this hidden Gem!! Beauty continues once you enter this gorgeous 6 bedroom, 4 bath open concept home! Charm continues in the living room with its wood-burning fireplace with brick and wood surround & mantle. Living room opens to the perfect size breakfast room. Adjacent kitchen features beautiful cabinetry - dome with glass doors for display, pantry, island, unique granite composite double basin sink, & Jenn-air gas range with a striking hood and decorative tile accent feature. Large opening over sink looks out into the living room providing a connection when entertaining friends or family! Around the corner from the kitchen you’ll find the laundry room with a laundry sink and a full bath next-door to a guest bedroom. Split floorplan continues with master on the opposite side of home. This oversize retreat has plenty of space for a sitting area and has a dramatic double tray ceiling. Walk-in closets flank the entry to the spa like ensuite which has a separate tub and walk in shower. Upper floor features 3 nice size bedrooms. All three rooms have easy access to a spacious bath. Last, but not least, is the wonderful walkout lower level with huge area for lounging or hosting great parties! Stacked stone and wood surround the fireplace which is directly vented to the outdoors. Opposite wall from fireplace is filled with storage and open display shelves. French doors lead to a large covered patio underneath the deck above. Great privacy and views of the woods! Additional bath and bedroom plus 8’x 12’ storeroom round out this level. Other features: 50 gallon water heater with added pressure booster feature, detailed window casings, striking accent trim on door openings, fire pit. When designing and building this home the sellers showed great imagination and attention to details! This could be the home of your dreams, schedule your personal tour today, you’ll be glad you did!!!
- MLS® #202007869
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,123
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Patio Covered, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Garden Tub, Home Warranty Included, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Slope, Cul-De-Sac, Irregular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market95
- Address6030 S Nicks Court
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Basement, Vented
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement, Daylight, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentLorraine Fowler
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Price Change History for 6030 S Nicks Court, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #202007869)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $599,900 to $584,900|
|Price Increased from $599,000 to $599,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS